and finding the motivation & balance to get me there

Wednesday 21 July 2010

you too can look like Elle Macpherson!

Elle's personal trainer James Duigan shares some great tips here in this video. He seems to have a very realistic approach to diet and exercise, which I like.  Maybe one day (and considering Elle is 47, so I still have a few years to get there!) I too can look like Elle Macpherson! 


I like the quote about keeping it simple. I also read another interview with James where he said it was better to do at least 20 minutes of exercise every day rather than workout 3 times a week. “Keep it simple, lots of green vegies, lots of lean meats, lots of fruit, all the good stuff that keeps you healthy.” 


Interview from SheSaid with James Duigan about diet here and also one about exercise here.


Inspiration from the Daily Telegraph





Alison 


No comments:

Post a Comment