and finding the motivation & balance to get me there

Sunday 18 July 2010

tea for one

I have no problem admitting that I am hormonally challenged, even at the best of times. Just ask Matthew, I can go through 20 different emotions in the space of 3 seconds! True. But it's about to all change. A few weeks ago I found a pretty amazing tea. Yogi Tea's Women's Balance - just read this description and it explains all. From now on this tea is an absolute must in my life.

In Hindu mythology, female dieties are represented with many arms. This is symbolic of being able to accomplish many things simultaneously. This not only applies to the material aspect of life, it also relates to the forces of nature that govern the body and the feminine psyche. This delicate blend of herbs and spices is an effective aid in helping bring balance to each of these aspects of a woman’s life.





And it's in a pretty pink box!  Now I don't cry when watching Bondi Vet (thanks to iTunes and AppleTV we can watch a lot of tv shows from home - thank God for AppleTV!!). In fact now I don't cry when watching tv at all! My family appreciate that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment