and finding the motivation & balance to get me there

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Have a new blog and am going to use it!!

I have finally decided to take the very positive step of finding ways to become more healthy and hopefully stay healthy. I came across a few wonderful blogs just by chance while reading some of my favourites - a click here and follow a link there and before you know it you've found something completely wonderful and completely awe-inspiring!  I found one particularly inspiring and she listed some great links that I will read up on and come away armed with useful information in helping to fight my chronic ill health.

I followed a link from this blog which I just happened to come across because I wanted to look at the beautiful food stylist photography (when I grow up I would like to be Aran Goyoaga!! She is sooooo clever. I came across Aran Goyoaga's blog via decor8 which is one of my favourite places to look at all sorts of lovely decorating ideas) and it took me to Sarah Wilson.

Sarah Wilson's blog is loaded with really useful information on auto immune disease and how to stay on top of it and stay healthy.

Sarah listed this blog at The Suveran as one of her useful resources.

And also this one Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef.

Also I wanted to take note of this clinic in Sydney for when we go home - Tonic Australia

I'm pretty excited to find such inspirational blogs and really keen to read through them, but for now, it's late and time to get some of that much needed healing sleep that Sarah says is so important for your immune system!

Another link from Sarah's blog about food friends and foes - I really, REALLY need to take this advice.



Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment