and finding the motivation & balance to get me there

Wednesday 16 March 2011

recipe for happiness

I have been neglecting this blog of mine - horribly neglecting it. So you can only imagine how I've been neglecting my health...yes indeed...horribly so. A swift kick up the beehind is much needed.

So again, I must turn the corner and try, try, try again to improve my health and fitness. It's a constant battle, a constant challenge - but a battle worth fighting for sure and plus...what is life without a few challenges thrown in for good measure?

Here we go again, another new start....and I don't think I could have come up with a more appropriate header...a recipe for happiness. Health and happiness go hand in hand, right.

I spotted this whilst browsing the online newspapers...recipe for happiness...



Ten foods to lift your mood -
salmon
walnuts
eggs
grain bread
red meat
green tea
dark chocolate
legumes
seaweed
and...
coffee

all favourites of mine!! Yeehaaa!! 

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment